Books that live forever in your heart and dreams

Monday, June 2, 2014

Never Let You Fall (Prophecy of Tyalbrook, #1) by: Michele G. Miller


She's an orphan with a secret past she's never known
He's the Guardian raised to protect her and deliver her home 
Together they find forbidden love and a future neither one is prepared for...





Never Let You Fall (Prophecy of Tyalbrook, #1)
Genre: YA Fantasy Romance
Available: 
Add it to your Goodreads TBR

Learn more about Michele HERE


Excerpt:


“What do you feel?  Anything strange?” 

She flung her hands up in the air as she answered me. “Yes, I feel something strange!  This whole thing is strange!” 

Placing my finger on her lips, I shook my head in frustration.  “Skye, what do you feel here?” I asked again, pointing to her chest.  “How do you feel?” 

She stood for a moment with her lips lightly pressed to my finger, slowly closing and reopening her eyes.  There was a sheen to them that spoke of unshed tears, and as she raised her hand to pull mine away from her mouth, I saw her fingers tremble when she whispered, “I can’t deal with this, Xander.” 

“Yes, Skye - you can and you will,” I warned her.  “This is going to happen whether you want it to or not.  I told you that I’m safe, and I…” 

Skye broke into hysterical laughter at that.  “Safe?  You’re telling me that a legion of demons is after me and there’s nothing I can do to stop it.   How in your book does that equal safe?”

“You don’t know me, Skye, and you don’t know Rioden and… what we can do.  I told you that I would protect you, and I will.” 

Shaking her head, she took a small step back and admitted, “You’re right about one thing, Xander,” as she wiped a tear from her face.  “I don’t know you, so how can I trust you?  No matter how you make me feel.  Please just leave me alone.”  She spun on her heel and sprinted away, leaving me to stare after her.


Toggle screen reader support Derinda Love Derinda Love Derinda Love Never Let You Fall - Excerpt HTML Post Comments Share File Edit View Help View only To enable screen reader support, press CTRL + ALT + Z. To learn about keyboard shortcuts, press CTRL + FORWARD SLASH.

 





 

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and earn cash from every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete